Coca-Cola Life – a low-calorie cola naturally sweetened with stevia and sugar – is making its debut this week with a pilot test in Argentina1.
Life contains 64 calories per 355-ml/12-oz. serving, about half the calories of
which has been in development for several years, joins The
tapped into our innovation expertise to capture the magic of our secret formula
in our first low-calorie, naturally sweetened cola,” said Stephan Czypionka, director
made with stevia– a plant in the chrysanthemum family native to Paraguay – are
200 to 400 times sweeter than table sugar, but add no calories to the foods and
beverages in which they are used.
1Coca-Cola Life qualifies as a “low-calorie” beverage under Argentina’s label regulations.
More on Journey
- Everything You Need to Know About Stevia
- Coke CEO on Global Well-Being Commitments
- What Is Weighing Us Down? New Infographic Shows How Calorie Imbalance Impacts Us All
- Together for Good in the Fight Against Obesity
- Release of Chinese Deer into Natural Environment Marks New Step for Nearly Extinct Species