Renewing Our Partnership, Expanding Our Impact
Because water is essential to nature, communities, and business, The
Partnership Video (condensed)
Partnership Video (full)
Coca-Cola and WWF Fireside Chat - Bea Perez and Carter Roberts
WWF CEO Carter Roberts and Bea Perez, Chief Sustainability Officer, The
Permission is granted to use the attached image(s) upon acceptance of the following conditions:
- Images may only be used in the context of positively promoting your partnership with WWF. Images must be closely accompanied by significant text concerning the work and/or mission of WWF and/or the WWF or WWF Conservation Partnership logo (Whilst a photo credit is mandatory, it will not by itself to provide such a context!).
- Images may NOT be used purely for the promotion of your organisation or any product outside of the context of WWF or your partnership with WWF.
- Images must be closely accompanied by a full and properly formatted photo credit.
- Permission is granted for the use of WWF/Coca-Cola Partnership renewal, July 2013 only. Images may not be stored for subsequent use. Any other subsequent rights are reserved and subject to approval by WWF and by the photographer(s) concerned.
Failure to comply with these terms will constitute a breach of copyright.
More on Journey
More Than 95 Percent of
Coca-Cola’s Globally Sourced Coffee and Tea Meets Company-Approved Sustainable Sourcing Standards
- Coca-Cola and Fruit: A Winning Combination in Sustainable Sourcing
Coca-ColaCompany Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- Coca-Cola to Source Over 1 Million Tons of More Sustainable Sugar in 2016
Coca-ColaCelebrates 100 Years of America’s National Parks