Our 2020 Sustainability Commitments
Our publicly reported 2020 Sustainability Commitments drive us to continually improve. We aim to achieve our commitments through a concerted effort by The Coca-Cola Company and nearly 250 bottling partners in more than 200 countries and territories. We have set ambitious targets to drive systemwide change beyond small operational improvements. We do not own most of the companies that comprise our bottling system, but we feel it is important to strive for large-scale success and to provide leadership that will raise the bar for our system and our industry.We also have the opportunity to learn from our bottling partners, many of which have very advanced sustainability programs.
The dashboard below provides an overview of our 2020 sustainability commitments.
More on Journey
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- Coca-Cola Unites with Top Consumer Companies to Collectively Source from U.S. Women-Owned Businesses
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Watch: River Network Repurposes Coca-Cola Syrup Drums as Rain Barrels
- Can America’s Biggest Consumer Goods Companies Help Boost Recycling in Cities?