Founded in 2006, Global Water Challenge (GWC) is a coalition of leading organizations committed to achieving universal access to safe drinking water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH). GWC accelerates the delivery of safe water and sanitation through partnerships that catalyze financial support and drive innovation for sustainable solutions. The
Company was a founding member and early supporter of GWC. We also were the 100th
signatory of the GWC-developed WASH
Sustainability Charter, which outlines
key steps for creating lasting WASH services. Through GWC’s innovative
public-private partnerships, nearly 1 million people have been reached with
clean water access.
More on Journey
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- EKOCENTER: The New Buzzword On College Campuses
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest
- Release of Chinese Deer into Natural Environment Marks New Step for Nearly Extinct Species
- Can America’s Biggest Consumer Goods Companies Help Boost Recycling in Cities?