Founded in 2006, Global Water Challenge (GWC) is a coalition of leading organizations committed to achieving universal access to safe drinking water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH). GWC accelerates the delivery of safe water and sanitation through partnerships that catalyze financial support and drive innovation for sustainable solutions. The Coca-Cola Company was a founding member and early supporter of GWC. We also were the 100th signatory of the GWC-developed WASH Sustainability Charter, which outlines key steps for creating lasting WASH services. Through GWC’s innovative public-private partnerships, nearly 1 million people have been reached with clean water access.
More on Journey
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest
- 5 Keys to Being Fearless: Jean Case Challenges Coca-Cola Scholars to ‘Take Risks, Be Bold and Fail Forward’
- What Will it Take to Make the World’s Biggest Companies Sustainable?
- Coca-Cola India and Partners to Invest $1.7 Billion in Country’s Agricultural Ecosystem
- Stepping Up With STEP: Coke's Supplier Training & Empowerment Program Helps Women-Owned Suppliers Compete and Grow