Founded in 2006, Global Water Challenge (GWC) is a coalition of leading organizations committed to achieving universal access to safe drinking water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH). GWC accelerates the delivery of safe water and sanitation through partnerships that catalyze financial support and drive innovation for sustainable solutions. The Coca-Cola Company was a founding member and early supporter of GWC. We also were the 100th signatory of the GWC-developed WASH Sustainability Charter, which outlines key steps for creating lasting WASH services. Through GWC’s innovative public-private partnerships, nearly 1 million people have been reached with clean water access.
More on Journey
- Deposit Return Systems: What Are They and What Does Coca-Cola Think About Them?
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company Give Back $106 Million in 2016
- Our Way Forward: Inside The Bottle
- Sustainable Packaging Overview