UNICEF also has been a critical partner in The Coca-Cola Africa Foundation’s (TCCAF) Replenish Africa Initiative (RAIN). In 2012, for example, UNICEF and TCCAF launched a partnership to provide Egyptians in rural and urban areas with wider access to improved water services, reducing water health hazards, and increasing water productivity.
In the United States, The
More on Journey
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- 2016/17 Sustainability Update: Independent Assurance
- Stepping Up With STEP: Coke's Supplier Training & Empowerment Program Helps Women-Owned Suppliers Compete and Grow
- Release of Chinese Deer into Natural Environment Marks New Step for Nearly Extinct Species