UNICEF also has been a critical partner in The Coca-Cola Africa Foundation’s (TCCAF) Replenish Africa Initiative (RAIN). In 2012, for example, UNICEF and TCCAF launched a partnership to provide Egyptians in rural and urban areas with wider access to improved water services, reducing water health hazards, and increasing water productivity.
In the United States, The
More on Journey
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders: Wishing Extraordinary Women a Happy Mother’s Day
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth