We found that a single document does not always meet the needs of all our stakeholders. That is why, this year, we have transitioned our sustainability updates and disclosures online at
Expanding the Breadth of our Reporting
A shorter PDF document does not mean less information. On the contrary, the role of our Sustainability Update is to provide easier access to all of our disclosures, metrics, programs and progress online. We believe this new reporting structure will make it easier for our stakeholders to locate the information that matters most to them. The Sustainability Update is a portal to a larger universe of information. This way, our readers can take advantage of the best of both worlds: A quick summary of the year’s highlights with the option to dive deeper into the online modules, rich with dynamic, real-time news stories and blogs.
How to Navigate this Report
Access to our Sustainability disclosures can be found in our Sustainability Update and on
More on Journey
- Thank You, Mum: 'Tough Times Don’t Last for Tough People'
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders: Wishing Extraordinary Women a Happy Mother’s Day
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth
- Young Entrepreneurs from Middle East and North Africa Spend Summer in U.S. to Spark Innovation, Foster Business Potential