While sharing stories of our sustainability programs and their progress is meaningful, and we will continue to do so, we also recognize the need to report quantifiable metrics and targets as they relate to our environmental performance and impact. One of the ways we have been reporting this data is through Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
Based in the United Kingdom, CDP motivates companies and cities across the world’s largest economies to measure and disclose their environmental information. CDP holds the largest collection globally of voluntarily reported climate change, water and forest-risk data. This publicly available information enables companies, investors and cities to better mitigate risk, capitalize on opportunities and make investment decisions that drive action toward a more sustainable world.
Access and download
More on Journey
- Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders: Wishing Extraordinary Women a Happy Mother’s Day
- Stepping Up With STEP: Coke's Supplier Training & Empowerment Program Helps Women-Owned Suppliers Compete and Grow
- First Coca-Cola Cargo E-Bikes Hit the Road in the Netherlands
- Thank You, Mum: 'Tough Times Don’t Last for Tough People'
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers