It’s Valentine’s Day, and as this 1954 poster reminds you, your guests will appreciate Coke! Romance has been a theme of Coke ads for more than a century, but I only had one day this year to use this image!
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement