I was sitting around one day just thinking about how nice it would be to pop a hot, gooey, cheesy, bacon wrapped little dough puff into my mouth, yep, that’s what I was doing…sadly it’s true. Once that thought invaded my head, I knew that my life wouldn’t move forward until I got busy and made them a reality.
So here we are! These succulent and decadent little one-biters are so good, so addictive and so downright dangerous that you will need a chaperone if you plan on being left alone with them.
And then that chaperone will probably need a chaperone too!
These little bites can cause bad, bad things to happen. Before you know it, the plate is empty and your pants are strangely smaller. But they’re so worth it.
About the Author
Amy Erickson is the voice behind Oh, Bite It. She creates fun and unique kitchen creations that are mostly all happy accidents. She is not a trained chef and doesn’t take food too seriously. She just finds it fun to keep things interesting in the kitchen.
More on Journey
- The Story of a Charleston, S.C. Restaurant and its Legendary Coca-Cola Cake
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- Easy Bistro: From Coke Bottling Plant to Hip Chattanooga Eatery
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings