ATLANTA, May 30, 2013 -- The Coca-Cola Company today announced that James Quincey, President, Europe Group, will present at 2:45 p.m. CET (8:45 a.m. EDT), Wednesday, June 12 during the Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference being held in Paris.
The Company invites investors to listen to the live audiocast of the presentation at its website, http://www.coca-colacompany.com/investors. A replay in downloadable MP3 format will also be available within 24 hours after the audiocast on the Company's website.
Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest
beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still
brands. Led by
More on Journey
- 2016 Sustainability Report: Human & Workplace Rights Infographic
- 2016 Sustainability Report: Assuring the Accuracy of our Disclosures
- 2016 Sustainability Report: Giving Back Infographic
- 2016 Sustainability Report: Letter from the Board Public Issues and Diversity Review Committee Chair Alexis Herman
- 2016 Sustainability Report: Points of Intersection Infographic