Five 18-wheeler trucks adorned with 25 thousand twinkling lights are stopping in 194 towns across the United States to deliver good cheer to people all throughout the country. The annual Coca-Cola caravan brings Santa Claus to good girls and boys for the holidays and is a tradition many families look forward to each December. This video highlights one stop made outside of Walmart in the small town of Winder, Georgia. Here tiny tots send letters to the North Pole before sitting on Santa’s knee to present their wish lists. Each family leaves with a photograph taken with Santa and fun memories to treasure through the next year.
More on Journey
- Coke CEO Muhtar Kent Advocates for Gender Equality at Women’s Forum in France
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- Answers to Your Holidays Stress: What Research Tells Us About Getting it All Done
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola