As we have during past games, the Archives has contributed display material for the Vancouver Olympics focusing on our long heritage with the Olympic games. This year, the venue is the Coca-Cola Pavilion at LiveCity Yaletown in Vancouver. There, in addition to our display of historical artifacts, you can sample Coca-Cola products, see the Olympic Torch and view interactive displays on recycling and sustainability.
One of my colleagues sent me some cellphone photos of our display inside the pavilion. I wish I was there to see it!
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria