In Hong Kong last week, the Causeway Bay underground railway station platform got a Coca-Cola makeover that covers the walls of the entire corridor. Since it's a pretty long walk alongside the subway walls, MTR train service riders can now enjoy the "time tunnell" that showcases the evolution of Coca-Cola over 125 years. This is only the first phase of the Coca-Cola Hong Kong celebration, so stay tuned! In the meantime, enjoy the photos of the subway station below, and if you are in town, please be sure to check it out. As you can see, the themes are 125 years of refreshment, summer enjoyment, sharing happiness, friendship and open happiness.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize