In Hong Kong last week, the Causeway Bay underground railway station platform got a Coca-Cola makeover that covers the walls of the entire corridor. Since it's a pretty long walk alongside the subway walls, MTR train service riders can now enjoy the "time tunnell" that showcases the evolution of Coca-Cola over 125 years. This is only the first phase of the Coca-Cola Hong Kong celebration, so stay tuned! In the meantime, enjoy the photos of the subway station below, and if you are in town, please be sure to check it out. As you can see, the themes are 125 years of refreshment, summer enjoyment, sharing happiness, friendship and open happiness.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem