It is not unusual to see new sports added to Olympic competition. Curling was added in 1998, and this year marks the debut of ski cross. In previous Games, medals were awarded for both tug of war and polo. But this year, I found a website promoting the inclusion of a sport that many of us played as children.Take a look at the following:
What do you think? Are you ready to join the movement?
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler