It is not unusual to see new sports added to Olympic competition. Curling was added in 1998, and this year marks the debut of ski cross. In previous Games, medals were awarded for both tug of war and polo. But this year, I found a website promoting the inclusion of a sport that many of us played as children.Take a look at the following:
What do you think? Are you ready to join the movement?
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display