A few months back, Phil was interviewed on a radio program called This American Life about the discovery of what many people hoped was finally the Secret Formula for Coca-Cola. Of course, it turned out no to be so. Just last week, another radio program was intrigued by our history and the mystique around the Formula during this, our 125th Anniversary year. While the host of the HeritageRadioNetwork.com program 'A Taste of The Past' dug and dug, my lips remained sealed about the closest guarded secret in the history of commerce! Please enjoy this interview from 'A Taste of The Past', entitled "An American Icon Turns 125". We talked Coke's history, the bottling story and how much "Coke" is a friend of the people. And, the Secret is still safe!
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals