We are kicking off the Halloween celebration early this year. While organizing our Coca-Cola Nature Study Card collection late last week, we came across this card, which features skeletons walking. It is in the series of Nature Study Cards described as, "Man's Closest Friends and Most Inveterate Enemies". The fact that the background of this card is orange makes it perfect for a Halloween theme, for sure!
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times