The February 2016 Issue of Atlanta Tribune magazine highlights 17 of Coca-Cola’s African-American female vice presidents.
“It’s not often that you find a collective of richly tenured African-American women executives holding senior posts in chorus – all under the banner of one corporation," the magazine writes. "It is, in a word, inspiring. But, what’s more stirring are the stories they share – lessons, triumphs and the intrinsic inclination to reach back.”
More on Journey
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- What Will it Take to Make the World’s Biggest Companies Sustainable?
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth