The February 2016 Issue of Atlanta Tribune magazine highlights 17 of Coca-Cola’s African-American female vice presidents.
“It’s not often that you find a collective of richly tenured African-American women executives holding senior posts in chorus – all under the banner of one corporation," the magazine writes. "It is, in a word, inspiring. But, what’s more stirring are the stories they share – lessons, triumphs and the intrinsic inclination to reach back.”
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Unites with Top Consumer Companies to Collectively Source from U.S. Women-Owned Businesses
- Coca-Cola and the Balance Calories Initiative to Reduce Sugar from Beverages Nationally
- Infographic: 5by20 By the Numbers
- Changing Lives: 5by20 Expands by 41% to Reach 1.7 Million Women
- Muhtar Kent’s Key Accomplishments as Coca-Cola CEO