Last week I was in Dinuba, California to do some work with our Odwalla team. When I asked for a restaurant recommendation, several people immediately said Sal's Mexican which had been open since 1942. I knew I had come to the right place when I spotted two photos on the wall showing the restaurant with classic Coke signs. I took a quick photo with my cell phone (sorry for the glare) and you can see how nice that sign looks. The recommendations were correct, Sal's food was fantastic, I can't wait to go back.
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?