Last week I was in Dinuba, California to do some work with our Odwalla team. When I asked for a restaurant recommendation, several people immediately said Sal's Mexican which had been open since 1942. I knew I had come to the right place when I spotted two photos on the wall showing the restaurant with classic Coke signs. I took a quick photo with my cell phone (sorry for the glare) and you can see how nice that sign looks. The recommendations were correct, Sal's food was fantastic, I can't wait to go back.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)