In 1974, Coca-Cola South Africa released the famous "Things Go Better With Coca-Cola" jingle in seven of the eleven official South African languages. I've stumped a bunch of people this week who thought they could guess which was which.
Can anyone out there guess what languages these ads are in? Leave your answers in the comments field (1-7)!
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen