This recipe was part of a collection of Sprite recipes and was originally part of a 1967 holiday advertisement.
- 2 Quart cranberry juice
- 6 Ounce frozen Minute Maid Lemonade Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup maraschino cherry juice
- 5 Bottle 12-ounce well-chilled Sprite
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients. Serve over ice in punch bowl. Garnish with lemon slice, orange wedge and maraschino cherry alternated on cocktail picks.
More on Journey
Gifts That Keep On Giving: 12
Coca-ColaJourney Holiday Stories from Seasons Past
- Georgia’s Porch Light Latin Kitchen Rallies for Puerto Rican Hurricane Relief
- #JxJNashville: Meet the Characters of Music City
- Making Food Memories: Atlanta’s Iconic Buckhead Diner Turns 30
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta