A salad the whole family can make. Parents can slice the tomatoes and cucumbers, and let kids clip the scallion greens into bits with clean kitchen shears. Then let the kids combine the rest of the ingredients.
- 3 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, greens chopped
- 0.25 Cup chopped mint leaves, basil or parsley
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 0.25 Cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Total Time: 20 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Combine all ingredients in a serving bowl and gently toss. Adjust seasoning to preferences. Let marinate for at least ten minutes and up to two hours before serving.
More on Journey
- Chefs Aarón Sánchez, Roblé Ali Dish On Why Coca-Cola Complements Any Meal
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- Easy Bistro: From Coke Bottling Plant to Hip Chattanooga Eatery