As you know, we launched The Coca-Cola Virtual Museum last week, and many of you have been surfing through. I think it's time we did our first scavenger hunt in the Archives. As we all know, the Royal Wedding will take place tomorrow in London at Westminster Abbey. But did you know that 30 years ago a commemorative Coca-Cola bottle was released to celebrate the Royal Wedding of The Prince of Wales and to the Lady Diana Spencer on July 29, 1981? In fact, this is one of the items highlighted in the Virtual Museum. Can you find it? Let's play a game to see who can find it first. Once you do, let us know in comments, also let us know if you have the bottle in your collection. If you don't there are a few on auction and collectors sites such as eBay. Ready, set, go: http://theverybestofcocacola.com.
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History