I have an interesting job.
We monitor and record many of the television programs which feature material from the Archives. We recently had an outage of our system and when the repairman came to make adjustments, they needed access to the roof to check on some wires.
I thought you might enjoy the view from the roof of the headquarters building! If you look closely, you can see the World of Coke in the foreground.
It sure was windy up there today.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria