A Twist on Traditional
1947 Coca-Cola Advertisement featuring the Bell Glass
Meyerhoffer’s story has a happy and refreshing ending. His journey to create a simple shape that comes alive when you pour an ice-cold Coke: the Coca-Cola Heritage Glass.
The Making of a Modern VesselReleased in February, the clean design of the heritage glass is intended to capture the magic of the drink. The sculpture merges a straight base with a gently closed bowl on top to form an elegant, memorable shape. But beyond its traditional good looks, the carefully shaped top delivers the unadulterated Coca-Cola taste, bringing the sparkly, bubbly experience to life and placing ice cubes in the perfect drinking position.
Soda Sound Off
Drummer and guitarist keeps the beat using Coca-Cola Heritage Glasses
Watch the Video of the Event: Simple, iconic, approachable or inventive, original and
unafraid? What three words would you use
to describe the Heritage Glass kick off? Let us know in the comments section below.
At a Store Near You: Initially sold exclusively at Colette, Printemps will sell
the glasses through July 2013 until they are made available through Coke’s usual distribution channels which includes specialty and
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Stock Up On Summer Essentials: Coca-Cola Unveils Vintage-Inspired Collection Online