In the United States, November 11th is Veterans Day and we have composed several post over the last three years detailing the role of The Coca-Cola Company during America's conflicts. Yesterday, there was a fantastic event at the Company headquarters where we announced a new five year partnership with the USO.
I like the painting to the left because it represents so many branches of service. The interesting thing about this painting is that we recently acquired it from our Canadian Headquarters in Toronto. I am not quite sure what it was doing up there, but now it is home in Atlanta.
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961