This mocktail recipe was created by Chef Virginia Willis with nutritional analysis by Robyn Kievit, RD, LDN, CSSD, FNP-BD. Reprinted with permission from “Bon Appétit, Ya’ll: Recipes and Stories from Three Generations of Southern Cooking by Virginia Willis,” copyright 2008.
- 2 Ounce Sprite Zero
- 6 Ounce apple cider, warmed
- 1 Ounce apple syrup
- .25 Cup whipped cream
- 1 Dash Ground nutmeg
- Total Time: 3 min
- Prep Time: 3 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine warmed apple cider and apple syrup in glass coffee mug. Add Sprite Zero. Garnish with whipped cream; sprinkle with ground nutmeg.
Makes 1 serving.
1% protein, 1 g
66% carbohydrates, 50 g
33% fat, 11 g
21% saturated fat, 7 g
More on Journey
- King of Pops Pays Homage to Atlanta Neighbor With Coke Float Pop (Recipe Included)
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- #JxJNashville: Meet the Characters of Music City
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- The Story of a Charleston, S.C. Restaurant and its Legendary Coca-Cola Cake