Today, in honor of World AIDS Day, Coca-Cola and (RED) have released a powerful mini-documentary highlighting how their partnership is making an impact in Tanzania -- and proving that, through education and more efficient distribution of life-saving medications -- the end of mother-to-child transmission of HIV is within reach.
The short film shares the stories of how young Tanzanians are affected in different ways by HIV, and explains how Coca-Cola is sharing its distribution, marketing and business skills with governments to help improve availability of critical medications across Africa, including antiretroviral (ARV) medicines in Tanzania.
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- The Maple Leaf Forever: How Coca-Cola is Showing its Canadian Pride for Canada 150
- ‘Absolutely Refreshing’: Coca-Cola Launches Barrilitos Aguas Frescas, Sets Bar for New Beverage Category
- Meet Canada's Top Coca-Cola Collector