Select Chick-fil-A restaurants are paying homage to the 100-year-old Coca-Cola bottle in a sustainable, yet stylish, way.
Atlanta artist Kathleen Plate creates custom, handcrafted chandeliers for the company’s new restaurant designs using recycled glass Coca-Cola bottles. Visit Inside Chick-fil-A to go behind the scenes and see how she makes each light fixture by cutting, heating and molding the familiar glass vessels into beautiful, functional works of art and conversation-starters.
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- Coca-Cola India and Partners to Invest $1.7 Billion in Country’s Agricultural Ecosystem
- These Coca-Cola Bottle Labels Double as Music Festival Wristbands in Romania
- Stock Up On Summer Essentials: Coca-Cola Unveils Vintage-Inspired Collection Online