Select Chick-fil-A restaurants are paying homage to the 100-year-old Coca-Cola bottle in a sustainable, yet stylish, way.
Atlanta artist Kathleen Plate creates custom, handcrafted chandeliers for the company’s new restaurant designs using recycled glass Coca-Cola bottles. Visit Inside Chick-fil-A to go behind the scenes and see how she makes each light fixture by cutting, heating and molding the familiar glass vessels into beautiful, functional works of art and conversation-starters.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola and the Balance Calories Initiative to Reduce Sugar from Beverages Nationally
- Coca-Cola Leaders Give Shareowners View of Company’s Next Chapter
- More Than 3 Million Liters of Water Delivered to Support Peru Flood Victims
- Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola Life – and Last Names – Join Ice-Cold ‘Share a Coke’ Summer Campaign
- Watch: River Network Repurposes Coca-Cola Syrup Drums as Rain Barrels