On Thursday, March 5, Nely Galan spoke at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation International Women’s Day Forum at UN Headquarters in New York. She spoke about the importance of women entrepreneurs – especially Latinas – to the U.S. economy and how programs like Adelante (“Move Forward”) and Coca-Cola’s 5by20 initiative help women entrepreneurs grow their businesses, gain confidence and strengthen their families and communities.
After the forum, Alba Adamo, group director, Hispanic Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company, and Galan sat down to talk about women’s empowerment. View the conversation in English above or Spanish here:
More on Journey
- Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola Life – and Last Names – Join Ice-Cold ‘Share a Coke’ Summer Campaign
- How WWF and Coca-Cola Are Working to Save Endangered Yangtze Finless Porpoises in China
- Coca-Cola Leads Industry-Wide SmartLabel Initiative
- Conservationists and Coca-Cola Find Mutual Passion in Watershed Protection
- Watch: River Network Repurposes Coca-Cola Syrup Drums as Rain Barrels