On Thursday, March 5, Nely Galan spoke at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation International Women’s Day Forum at UN Headquarters in New York. She spoke about the importance of women entrepreneurs – especially Latinas – to the U.S. economy and how programs like Adelante (“Move Forward”) and Coca-Cola’s 5by20 initiative help women entrepreneurs grow their businesses, gain confidence and strengthen their families and communities.
After the forum, Alba Adamo, group director, Hispanic Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company, and Galan sat down to talk about women’s empowerment. View the conversation in English above or Spanish here:
More on Journey
- High Schoolers Cook Up Successful Careers at 2017 National ProStart Invitational
- Coca-Cola India and Partners to Invest $1.7 Billion in Country’s Agricultural Ecosystem
- Coca-Cola Through a Soldier’s Eyes
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Coca-Cola CEO: 'Progress is Achieved in Partnership, Not in Isolation'