In Germany, even Coke bottles are hip to the latest music trends.Coca-Cola partnered with a group of talented young filmmakers to create this innovative, stop-motion video. In the 2-minute film, which doubles as a music video for popular German electronic dance music (EDM) act Laserkraft 3D and a promotional film for the “Share a Coke” campaign in Germany, bottles of Coca-Cola with first names printed on the labels groove to the group’s techno hit, “Jumpin,” forming an impromptu flash mob.
More on Journey
- Happiness You Can Hear: Coca-Cola Remixes Bottle Sounds
- Share a Coke: Employees and Associates Hit the Streets of London
- Happiness Without Borders
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria