Coca-Cola Romania gave shy music fans a fun, refreshing way to break the ice at the country’s biggest summer festival. At the Untold festival in Cluj Napoca, which drew 170,000 spectators over three days, the team handed out magnetic Coke bottles as part of its #ShareaKiss campaign to make it easier for teens to make new friends.
The “kissing” bottles included a small magnet inside each cap. The magnetic caps were randomly dispersed; some included a positive pole and others had a negative pole. When two bottles “kissed” – cap to cap – they would attract. But if two bottles had the same magnetic poles, they repelled.
Take a look at the resulting video, which topped Romania’s YouTube leaderboard and has been viewed more than 156,000 times:
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- First Coca-Cola Cargo E-Bikes Hit the Road in the Netherlands
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- ‘Absolutely Refreshing’: Coca-Cola Launches Barrilitos Aguas Frescas, Sets Bar for New Beverage Category