As part of the regional planning process of the 7th World Water Forum, World Wildlife Fund and The Coca-Cola Company are convening some of the most influential voices in water for panel discussions, conversation and networking to explore challenges and solutions, and play a role in helping provide input from the Americas in the thematic agenda for the upcoming World Water Forum. By working together, we hope to achieve greater scale and impact to catalyze action to value, conserve and protect the planet’s fresh water. For more information, contact WaterForOurFuture@wwfus.org.
Watch it real-time:
More on Journey
- Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders: Wishing Extraordinary Women a Happy Mother’s Day
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- Conservationists and Coca-Cola Find Mutual Passion in Watershed Protection
- Thank You, Mum: 'Tough Times Don’t Last for Tough People'