As part of the regional planning process of the 7th World Water Forum, World Wildlife Fund and The Coca-Cola Company are convening some of the most influential voices in water for panel discussions, conversation and networking to explore challenges and solutions, and play a role in helping provide input from the Americas in the thematic agenda for the upcoming World Water Forum. By working together, we hope to achieve greater scale and impact to catalyze action to value, conserve and protect the planet’s fresh water. For more information, contact WaterForOurFuture@wwfus.org.
Watch it real-time:
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Partners with Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources and Ko’olau Mountains Watershed on Replenishment Project
- Sustainable Packaging Overview
- Water for Life: Youth-based NGO Raleigh Borneo and Coca-Cola Malaysia Provide Clean Water to Rural Communities in Sabah
- A Q&A With Johanna Pramstaller, Special Olympics Global Messenger
- More Than 3 Million Liters of Water Delivered to Support Peru Flood Victims