Last week for the Friday Fun contest, I asked you to spot the food-related puns in this Coca-Cola image. The example I gave was “Angel Food Cake” – the slice of cake with the halo on it.
Well, this proved more of a challenge than I’d expected, but here are the puns I found:
- Angel Food Cake
- Apple Pie
- Club Sandwich
- Crown Roast
- Diced carrots
- Head Cheese
- Hot Dog
- Iced Tea
- Key Lime Pie
- Lox (Locks)
- Mousse (Moose)
- Wonton (One Ton) Soup
- Peking Duck
- Smoked Herring
- Spring chicken
- Sub Sandwich
- TV Dinner
Congratulations to Ray (who is a three-time repeat Friday Fun winner)!
I hope you’ll all check back tomorrow for our next Friday Fun contest. If finding these puns was too daunting, we’re returning to a caption contest tomorrow! I hope to hear from you then!
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961