Attached is a link to the captions we have received this week regarding the Bears Out West:
Once again, the greek had the winning entry:
Did these people ever stop to think the bears may not only be thirsty? ... Coca-Cola, the ideal appetizer.
the greek will win a gift from our gift closet. Thanks for your participation in our contest. Come back tomorrow for yet another exciting challenge!
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals