The entries are in from last week’s caption contest. Thanks to everyone who participated. Here are the submissions:
"Drink up, boys. Coolidge won!"
"No matter what hat you wear, Coca-Cola tops off every party."
"Nine out of ten balloons float on the Coke side of life."
Even "airheads" love Coca-Cola!
"Coca-Cola: The Life of the Party!"
"What you want is a Coke. What you get is a party."
Some of these hats must have come from the clown that posed for last weeks Friday Fun caption with the small umbrella.
Hey, Irene! I lost the coaster that demonstrates how to drink Coca-Cola from a bottle, so I'll use this balloon to show you.
I know COKE adds life to the party but I wish he'd pay more attention to me than to that airhead!
"Who needs a cake when you've got Coca-Cola!"
"Hey, who invited the character with the inflated ego?"
Drinking Ice Cold Coca-Cola is like having a Party for your Tonsils.
Drinking Coca-Cola is a Party for your Mouth.
"Ha! They have no idea that I put Pepsi in these bottles!"
It's Pepsi for you from now on. That was my best lipstick!
"I'd rather suck Helium than share my Coca-Cola with any of you guys."
"My hat's off to the pause that refreshes."
The judges deliberated long and hard (at least five minutes) before rendering their decision.
And the winner is: raggedyann for her caption:
“I know COKE adds life to the party but I wish he'd pay more attention to me than to that airhead”!
A wonderful gift from our prize vault will be on its way to this worthy recipient.
We will have another caption contest on Friday. Be sure to check back then.
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit