The comments are in from last week's contest and can be seen below:
Our judges have cast their ballots and selected:
"HURRY! Get in line for a coke! Get ahead of the elephants or there won't be anything left! Posted by Alaskan.
Thanks to everybody who participated. Please check back tomorrow for a new contest.
More on Journey
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961