Last week I asked for your best captions for this Coke photo. You sent in some great entries -- thanks!
Here are the contenders:
- Coca-Cola has such a big taste, it takes the many legs of a caterpillar to carry one bottle.
- "Coca-Cola Through The Looking Glass"
- "Got a long thirst? Get a King Size Coke!"
- Coke caps and mushroom caps go hand in hand.
- There's always 'shroom for Coke.
- Coke Is It. Anything Else Is shittake.
- Coke Is It - Not Only for Human!
- "caterpillar this?" (can you picture this?) Have a Coke and a Smile!
- Coca-Cola Presents ... Centipede, The Reality Game!
- But it will be a beautiful butterfly ... after it exits its Coke-oon.
And the winner is: There's always 'shroom for Coke.
Thanks to Ray for sending us this caption! I'll send something from our
More on Journey
10 Things You Didn’t Know About
Coca-Cola’s Sustainability History
- A Storied Space: Behind the Scenes and Songs at Nashville's Intimate Bluebird Café
- 'Pop 'n Pour': This Electronic Music Pioneer Created the Sound of Coke's Beloved Bubbles
- Bud's Place: An Excerpt from Play it Again Sam: The Notable Life of Sam Massell, Atlanta's First Minority Mayor
- 'Soda' or 'Pop'?: Map Shows Geographic Differences in Americans' Preferred Term for Soft Drinks