The Happiness Factory videos are part of the core creative elements in the Coca-Cola EXPO Pavilion. You may be familiar with the television ad which features the mythical creatures the bottle happiness inside the vending machines. If you have visited the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, a documentary called "Inside the Happiness Factory" is the opening experience.
They have taken it a step further at the EXPO Pavilion. Giant Wendy and Worker figures are part of the entertainment for the guest. They wonder around the ques and in the pavilion much to the delight of kids of all ages who clamor to have their photograph taken with the pair. Even an Archivist from Atlanta.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History