The Coca-Cola Company’s Chief Sustainability Officer Bea Perez accepts the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs) Leadership Award on behalf of Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent at UN Headquarters in New York on March 6. The Coca-Cola Company was recognized for its commitment to advancing women’s economic empowerment in the workplace, marketplace and community, including through its 5by20 initiative.
Christina von Messling
More on Journey
- Release of Chinese Deer into Natural Environment Marks New Step for Nearly Extinct Species
- EKOCENTER: The New Buzzword On College Campuses
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- What Will it Take to Make the World’s Biggest Companies Sustainable?
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest