The Coca-Cola Company’s Chief Sustainability Officer Bea Perez accepts the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs) Leadership Award on behalf of Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent at UN Headquarters in New York on March 6. The Coca-Cola Company was recognized for its commitment to advancing women’s economic empowerment in the workplace, marketplace and community, including through its 5by20 initiative.
Christina von Messling
More on Journey
- Lights Out! 5 Ways to Participate in Earth Hour This Weekend
- Muhtar Kent Remarks: U.S. Water Partnership 2017 Water Leader Award
- Meet the 22-Year-Old Moviemakers Who Won the Coca-Cola and Regal Films Competition
- Changing Lives: 5by20 Expands by 41% to Reach 1.7 Million Women
- How We're Changing Our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle, in Western Europe