For last year’s professional football championship game, our ads were back with a bang. We had four Coke ads “star” in the game, and we got great feedback on them.
Happiness Factory not only met with approval from the critics and fans, but we even created a “documentary” of sorts about the ad. That film is one of the first things you see when you visit the new World of Coca-Cola.
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years