I came across this beautiful poster in the Archives not too long ago. After checking the Coca-Cola price guides, I learned that this same poster image was used in the United States from 1958-1959, but mainly with the famous “Fishtail” logo. This particular poster, as you can see, uses the Coca-Cola Red Disc. Can anyone help us pin down the country that this poster is from? And an approximate year? Also, what does the tag line on the bottom say?
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership