I came across this beautiful poster in the Archives not too long ago. After checking the Coca-Cola price guides, I learned that this same poster image was used in the United States from 1958-1959, but mainly with the famous “Fishtail” logo. This particular poster, as you can see, uses the Coca-Cola Red Disc. Can anyone help us pin down the country that this poster is from? And an approximate year? Also, what does the tag line on the bottom say?
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership