What is podcasting?
Podcasting is a way for Internet users to receive audio and video files and listen to them from a computer or an MP3 player.
How can I listen to podcasts?
You can listen to or view podcasts in a number of ways – on your computer, using your MP3 player or through a Web browser. You have the option of using Apple's iTunes or other services such as Odeo or iPodder.
How do I subscribe to podcasts?
If you want to keep the podcast file on your computer or MP3 player, you'll need podcasting software, such as iTunes, Odeo or iPodder. Once you've downloaded this free software, copy the podcast link in the box next to “subscribe” using this URL and add it to your player. After that, your podcasting software will automatically download any new MP3s from the Make Every Drop Count podcast to your computer, and you can transfer them onto your MP3 player.
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- ‘Absolutely Refreshing’: Coca-Cola Launches Barrilitos Aguas Frescas, Sets Bar for New Beverage Category
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Stock Up On Summer Essentials: Coca-Cola Unveils Vintage-Inspired Collection Online