When Spring springs, Coca-Cola gets thinking about "Easter hospitality"… or we used to, anyway. We’ve plucked some of our favorite Easter ads from the Coke archives.
Check out the slideshow below for print ads from the 1940s and 1950s, and a page from a 1990s calendar with a special Easter message. There’s also a 1950s carton insert, a simple bit of cardboard that was used to add a little seasonal cheer to our six-pack carry cartons.
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola