When Spring springs, Coca-Cola gets thinking about "Easter hospitality"… or we used to, anyway. We’ve plucked some of our favorite Easter ads from the Coke archives.
Check out the slideshow below for print ads from the 1940s and 1950s, and a page from a 1990s calendar with a special Easter message. There’s also a 1950s carton insert, a simple bit of cardboard that was used to add a little seasonal cheer to our six-pack carry cartons.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests