I posted a blog a few weeks ago about the vending machine the winner of the Coca-Cola 600 would win. I just received a photograph from victory lane after the race showing Kurt Busch with the trophy and the vending machine. I wonder which he was happier to receive?
Thanks to Kurt Busch and his team for letting us use the photograph.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria