With the first week of the FIFA World Cup in full swing I am getting excited by all the action and the vuvuzelas. If you want to experience some of the excitement here in Atlanta, the World of Coca-Cola now has a special 3-D film airing that was shown during the World Cup Trophy Tour. It is an exciting new addition that will only be there until July 5th.
If you miss that but still want to see some World Cup items, check out the Milestones of Refreshment gallery and keep one the lookout for a miniature version of the trophy.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta