For this week’s Friday Fun caption contest, I thought we’d embrace the winter season!
The game: Write a funny, clever or “punny” caption for this 1949 photo from Switzerland. Yes, the poor man really is delivering Coca-Cola on a sled! Use the “comments” area below to submit your caption(s). Send them to me by 5 PM (EST) on Wed., January 14.
The winner: I’ll pick my favorite caption (and that usually means a funny one!) and announce the winner on Jan. 15. The winner will receive a Coca-Cola prize from my “goodie closet.”
Good luck, and stay warm!
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again