We’ve heard of Coca-Cola being delivered by boat, gondola and even by burro, and we loved this photo of from 1947 showing delivery by bicycle cart!
For this week’s Friday Fun contest, please give us your best caption for this photo from Honolulu, Hawaii.
The game: Submit a funny, clever or “punny” caption for this photo. (Use the “comments” section below this post.)
The prize: We’ll announce a winner next Thursday (November 20). The winner will have the honor of winning and will receive a Coca-Cola prize from Phil Mooney’s “goodie closet.”
We’re excited to see your ideas!
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem