Halloween is next week, and I thought this 1986 party invitation from Canada could give you some costume ideas.
If it gives you caption ideas, I hope you’ll play this week's Friday Fun caption contest!
The game: Write your best funny or clever caption for this imaginary party with guests including Albert Einstein in a Coke T-shirt, Sigmund Freud, Santa Claus, Sherlock Holmes, a cow and Frankenstein! Submit a caption using the comments section on this post.
The prize: I'll pick my favorite caption and announce the winner next Thursday (on October 30). The person who sends me the best caption will win a Coca-Cola prize from our "goodie closet."
I really can't wait to see the captions you write for this one!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola