For this week's Friday Fun caption contest, I thought we could celebrate Halloween and Coca-Cola -- and let your imaginations go!
This 1954 U.S. poster shows a group coming to Trick-or-Treat, dressed in costumes including a clown, a devil and a witch. Also keeping with the Halloween theme, the Jack-o-Lantern is wearing a witch's hat!
The game: Write your best caption related to this Halloween image, the costumes, the Trick-or-Treaters or any aspect of Coca-Cola and Halloween. I've mentioned that I will be away after today, but the contest continues!
The prize: My Archives team will pick its favorite Halloween and Coke caption and announce the winner next Thursday, Nov. 6. The winner will receive a Coca-Cola prize from our "goodie closet."
I'm sorry I'm going to miss this contest, but can't wait to see the winning caption when I return. (And Friday Fun will continue next Friday as well, and of course we'll have more once I'm back.)
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit