Halloween may be over, but we’ve got a scary image for this week’s Friday Fun contest!
This 1936 Coca-Cola festoon is a great collectible piece, and we have it hanging in the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, but it’s always frightened those of us in the Archives.
Just like the old horror movies, we feel like the ladies’ eyes are following us when we move. We didn’t even like packing the pieces to go to the World of Coca-Cola because of their eyes!
The game: Give us your best caption (funny, clever or scary) about this Coke piece. (Just use the “comments” function below this post.)
The prize: We’ll announce the winner next Thursday (November 13) and send the winner a Coca-Cola prize.
Remember: We’ll be watching!
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria